Our services



   Our Service includes: Statutory Accounts, Charity Company Accounts, Management Accounts, Sole Trade and Partnership Accounts (including completion of self assessment tax return), CIS Return.   

Book – Keeping


   Records keeping of the financial records. Ensure all the postings are correct.Bank and control accounts are reconciled and agreed regularly.



  Customised payslips, Administration of PAYE. Completion of statutory forms, We can file all of your in-year and year-end returns for you with HMRC and provide you

with P60s to distribute to your employees at the year end.  




  • We help you to prepare the VAT return on your behalf and submit to HMRevenue and Customs. Based on your situation VAT return needs to be filed with HMRevenue and Customs monthly or quarterly. This is regulatory requirement and failing this would lead to fines and penalties and in the worst case leads to closure of your business.
  • It is very important to claim right amount of input tax you have already spent in your purchases and expenses and to declare right amount of output tax on your sales. If your input tax is higher than your output tax you will get refund from HMRC and this helps your cash flow situation too.
  • HMRC operates various VAT schemes (i.e. flat rate scheme, retail scheme, cash accounting scheme etc) and we can help you decide which one is right for your business. Choosing appropriate VAT scheme for your business could save you business money.

Self Assessment Tax Returns


 A tax return is a form on which you must give details of your income and expenses, if asked to do so by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). The tax return is then used to calculate the amount of tax that you are due to pay or get repayment.If you fall into any of these categories, you may need to submit a Self Assessment Tax Return form:

  • Are a company director;
  • Have taxable benefits (P11D from your employer);
  • Are Self Employed (including CIS card holders);
  • Receive offshore / foreign income;
  • Own UK rental property etc;
  • For detail of Tax return requirement please check HM Revenue and customs guideline.

Limited Company


 A company is recognised as a legal entity, separate from the person or persons who formed the company and/or the directors and shareholders i.e. it has a separate legal existence and the officers (company secretary and directors) are employed by it.We will perform the following services for you on an annual basis:

  • Preparation of annual accounts;
  • Preparation of the company's corporation tax computations and CT600 return;
  • Calculation of monthly dividend;
  • Calculation and administration of quarterly VAT returns;
  • Preparation of director's personal income tax returns;
  • Dealing with all routine tax queries;
  • Registered office service;
  • Secretarial service;
  • Book keeping.
  • Business plan preparation
  • Management accounts (Monthly and quarterly)

Unaudited Statutory Accounts (Annual Accounts)


 It is vitally important to produce timely and accurate financial reports for all businesses.We prepare annual accounts for Sole Traders (Self-employed), Partnerships and Limited Companies in the format that our clients can understand but also ensuring that they comply with the requirements of the relevant authorities. 

Tax Planning


  We work with you to manage your financial situation. We work out your liabilities to HMRC as it required and suggest when, how and where to pay rather than piling up liabilities at the year end. The liabilities as it required mean PAYE Tax & NI Monthly, Work Place Pensions Contribution Monthly, VAT quarterly, Corporation Tax, Capital Gain Tax, Income Tax etc. So our services will help you to manage your finance efficiently.   

Company Formations


  We are happy to help you with company formation which is suitable to your business requirements.